Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunters

Atlantica Hunters guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

10 Things you should know about Clematis

Go down 
+2
Haenami
Clematis
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Clematis
Soldier
Soldier
Clematis

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-03-13

10 Things you should know about Clematis Empty
PostSubject: 10 Things you should know about Clematis   10 Things you should know about Clematis I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:13 am

1. I'm a 23-yr old commercial banker (for now) from Hong Kong. It's not the job's fault. I just hate jobs in general;

2. I was born Singaporean and have spent my ENTIRE life trying to get rid of the Singaporean-ness in me;

3. I was raised in San Fransisco. Literally and symbolically;

4. Things I like: animals, in particularly reptiles, amphibians, birds, mammals and spiders. food. rock'n'roll. sexually masochistic old men. anything that (over-)compensates my inferiority complex;

5. Things I hate: babies, arthropods, Christina Aguilera, me and other people that ain't me, having photos taken of me, banks, and babies. Did I say babies already? Babies babies babies babies babies...

6. Don't argue with me about music. You will ALWAYS lose. And yes Nickelback sucks;

7. I read Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka at age 9 and since developed an intense fear of cockroaches;

8. My dream growing up was to be a forensic scientist. That is til I failed just about EVERY science exam I had to take in school;

9. Just cuz I'd like to keep James Caan tied up in my basement bed Misery-style doesn't mean I'm crazy;

10. I scored A+ in English literature in a national exam. And I say "fuck" a lot. Coincidence?

...What else do you know about me?

Last edited by Clematis on Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haenami
Soldier
Soldier
Haenami

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: You're making me cry   10 Things you should know about Clematis I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:16 am

wwaaaaaaaa haaaaaah aaaaaa awaaaaa.

Ok not really. Don't let Clem scare you. Let me instead.

smmmmmmmmmmmmack.
Back to top Go down
Stigmata
Admin
Admin
Stigmata

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things you should know about Clematis   10 Things you should know about Clematis I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:08 pm

interesting thing with first and last ... commercial banker who took A+ in national literature exam Smile
Back to top Go down
https://argoshunters.forumotion.com
lancer
Soldier
Soldier
lancer

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things you should know about Clematis   10 Things you should know about Clematis I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:49 pm

Clematis wrote:

5. Things I hate: babies, arthropods, Christina Aguilera, me and other people that ain't me, having photos taken of me, banks, and babies. Did I say babies already? Babies babies babies babies babies...

What do you have against Christina? And Banks?
Back to top Go down
Clematis
Soldier
Soldier
Clematis

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things you should know about Clematis   10 Things you should know about Clematis I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:25 am

lancer wrote:
Clematis wrote:

What do you have against Christina? And Banks?
um... I hate Christina because I like music? And I hate banks because I work for one.
Back to top Go down
Laoch
Soldier
Soldier
Laoch

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things you should know about Clematis   10 Things you should know about Clematis I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:53 pm

Nickelback rules ya bum Very Happy
and so does Moby Very Happy
bring sally up and bring sally down
lift and squat gotta tear the ground
Back to top Go down
anthrax
Soldier
Soldier
anthrax

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things you should know about Clematis   10 Things you should know about Clematis I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:36 pm

when will this goddang maint. be finished!!! RAAARRAWWARRRr!!!!11!!
Back to top Go down
Syyphon

PostSubject: GOD LAOCH   10 Things you should know about Clematis I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:35 am

geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez
LAOCH
when will u stop singing that dammed song!
Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things you should know about Clematis   10 Things you should know about Clematis I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

10 Things you should know about Clematis
Page 1 of 1