Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunters

Atlantica Hunters guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Things We Need To Put On Regular Guild Agenda

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Clematis
Soldier
Soldier
Clematis

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Things We Need To Put On Regular Guild Agenda Empty
PostSubject: Things We Need To Put On Regular Guild Agenda   Things We Need To Put On Regular Guild Agenda I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:08 am

1. 2 Guild Dungeons a week - preferably on Saturdays and Sundays so that all members could join in;

2. At least 3 Training Center a week - held on regular intervals: Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday, or any other arrangement we deem fit;

3. Regular Guild Crafting - In fact, whenever an officer log in and realize there are no guild craft running at the moment, he/she should always put up one - bigger crafts yield more exp, but small crafts finishes quicker, so it does not matter the size of the crafts;

4. Voting system - As always we need a majority number of officers voting for it in order for a suggestion to come to pass. When certain officers are not online, he/she should be contacted either by mail or thru this forum. In the case that an officer's vote would not make a difference because majority consensus is reached, he/she should be informed retrospectively.

5. If an officer is mostly absent from such meetings - be it because of timezone difference or general indifference, he/she should be relieved of his/her duties - guilds should be run on the basis of efficiency and commitment, not kindred spirit or fairness.

Considering I've already resigned from officer duties, I do realize that I am not the most qualified person to raise issues such as this. And this is by no means an official suggestion. It is raised solely because an urgent need for improvement of efficiency is collectively detected, and we need to do better than we are doing right now.

Whether you agree or disagree, let your opinions be heard.
Back to top Go down
Haenami
Soldier
Soldier
Haenami

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Things We Need To Put On Regular Guild Agenda   Things We Need To Put On Regular Guild Agenda I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:54 pm

Clem is right Shocked
Back to top Go down
Ariakus
Soldier
Soldier
Ariakus

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Things We Need To Put On Regular Guild Agenda   Things We Need To Put On Regular Guild Agenda I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:48 pm

I agree with you Clem. Your proposal is logical but we should not turn them into strict rules cause it might scare away some people. Whenever we have the proper amount of people online we should try to do TCs and Guild Dungeons.
Back to top Go down
Zapper
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Things We Need To Put On Regular Guild Agenda   Things We Need To Put On Regular Guild Agenda I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:49 am

Yep, I agree...Clem is totally correct Shocked

Lord Ariakus is also right about not trying to scare people away with strict rule.. Shocked

What I want to know is whom can we blame for this messy guild? Suspect

Where did Candy go??? confused

BTW - I love ya guys/gals.. geek
Back to top Go down
Laoch
Soldier
Soldier
Laoch

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: totaly right yall   Things We Need To Put On Regular Guild Agenda I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:58 pm

ok Clem totaly has the right idea but so does Ari.
we should do TC's whenever we can during the week, and have at least two guild dungeons on the weekend when we have the man/woman power Smile
As for the crafting that aint no problem. every officer is doing their part in that respect.
however i have a suggestion for that... we have guildies who can produce a larger craft than a current officer on, so why dont we leave one officer spot open to be filled by any guildie to place a craft and then return to their regular member status? just a thought dont know if it will work out too well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things We Need To Put On Regular Guild Agenda   Things We Need To Put On Regular Guild Agenda I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things We Need To Put On Regular Guild Agenda
Page 1 of 1