Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunters

Atlantica Hunters guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Haenami, another member of the guild

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Haenami
Soldier
Soldier
Haenami

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Haenami, another member of the guild Empty
PostSubject: Haenami, another member of the guild   Haenami, another member of the guild I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:24 am

NEATO! We have a website.... now I haven't a clue what to say.... well... I'm a girl. Now I sound like one of those facetwit thingies.
OK... My main character is an archer. Why? Because! I'm fairly new to the MMO thing, the tech guys at work got me into Halo and LOTRO... which is more interesting that post op chat. I must say the guild is made up of very interesting people. And I must confess, if you met me in person you would not know that it was me online... I'm very matter of fact, so this is like completely like uncorking total repression for me... and its rather fun. So if you see me online ... say hi! And if I seem a tad bit brash, its mostly just playful banter.

Till Next time
Aijou
Haenami
Back to top Go down
Stigmata
Admin
Admin
Stigmata

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Haenami, another member of the guild   Haenami, another member of the guild I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:34 am

hi haenami welcome to the guild. Don't need to say something, say anything you want Smile we are pleased to have you here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://argoshunters.forumotion.com
Haenami
Soldier
Soldier
Haenami

PostSubject: Re: Haenami, another member of the guild   Haenami, another member of the guild I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:58 am

Haenami, another member of the guild Yawn12
Hi fellow guildies!
Its Wednesday.... yep I'm excited can't you tell.
Goings on. Nothing to report. I ran my 5 miles on the beach, went out on the kayak and the water was cold. I am missing seeing the sun rises, but I think this schedule works, so its a good trade.
Books... I read a book on SQL... Being a database administrator looks interesting. I bought one on XNA and another on blender. I love tinkering with things. Let see... a good lunch read is Forensic Detective (real crime, not the invented Hollywood soap opera)... hmmm oh one of you brought up 300... there is a book by Steven Pressfield, the Gates of Fire, about that... it makes marines cry mommy. Pressfield has another really great book "the War of Art"... if you read anything its a great motivator.
Movies and TV... not much to report there... who has time? I saw watchmen... umm.... yeah... the muscular unexcited detached sensitive blue smurf didn't work for me. Rorschach was neat. He made me laugh Twisted Evil
Music... hmmm... I like collide, lady tron, massive attack, barnabys... I got the sound track to the Halo trilogy and something called Ergo Proxy (an Anime series).
Hobbies....
Iaijutsu, Forza, Extreme Katana Form, Aikido, running, surf kayaking, target shooting, sometimes I play a little keyboard...

Till next time
Aijou
Haenami
Back to top Go down
Ariakus
Soldier
Soldier
Ariakus

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Haenami, another member of the guild   Haenami, another member of the guild I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:09 pm

Massive Attack is awesome! I wanna learn the keyboard or piano theme of Teardrop. There is a good tutorial on youtube about it.

Have you ever heard of Boards of Canada? They have a track called "Hi Scores":https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZstHPBJCV8

Nice picture by the way, your eyes are beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Haenami
Soldier
Soldier
Haenami

PostSubject: Re: Haenami, another member of the guild   Haenami, another member of the guild I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:01 pm

It just occurred to me that I should list my alts...

so aside from my main Haenami

Yukikaze - Spear
Sehn - Guitar

Till next time
Aijou
Haenami
Back to top Go down
Reddy79
Soldier
Soldier
Reddy79

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Haenami, another member of the guild   Haenami, another member of the guild I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:01 pm

Wow, I don't even have time enough to play one character, not to mention any alts. But I would have some, if I could log in and play from work with the cat scanner, as you do every day ;-P
Back to top Go down
lancer
Soldier
Soldier
lancer

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Haenami, another member of the guild   Haenami, another member of the guild I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:45 pm

welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haenami, another member of the guild   Haenami, another member of the guild I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haenami, another member of the guild
Page 1 of 1