Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunters

Atlantica Hunters guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Photogenic Event Submission - *Please READ :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
anthrax
Soldier
Soldier
anthrax

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Guild Photogenic Event Submission - *Please READ :) Empty
PostSubject: Guild Photogenic Event Submission - *Please READ :)   Guild Photogenic Event Submission - *Please READ :) I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:59 pm

Hey Everyone! Smile

Atlantica is having a Guild Group Photo contest this month.

The rules:

"Players will take a screenshot of their guild and post it in The Louvre section of our forums with,'[Event] Guild Photogenic' as the subject title. All guild members within the screenshot must be listed in the post, as well as the guild name and server.

The GMs will pick 3 of their favorite screenshots consisting of one grand prize winner and two runner-ups."

Prizes are:

Grand Prize:

* 1,000 Bonus Gcoins to each guild member in the screenshot.
* 200 Evil Protectors Boxes delivered to the guild leader.

Runner-Up Prize:

* 100 Evil Protectors Boxes delivered to the guild leader.

I think this would be a pretty sweet contest to enter. I can do the screen shots if nobody has any rejections to it and modify the picture, show everyone a few variations and then submit it to the site....should be a lot of fun.

Also, I'd like to work on a Hunters logo for us and incorporate it into the picture. So, whoever wants to attend, just say 'aye' and I'll schedule a group time for us to get together and take group pictures of us in different poses, maybe wearing different outfits/costumes.

If any of you have suggestions, please feel free to comment. ALSO, I need locations of where we should take the pictures...dungeons, scenic, in town? Get creative!

See ya'll ingame!!

-ANTHRAX afro
Back to top Go down
Zeigh
Soldier
Soldier
Zeigh

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Guild Photogenic Event Submission - *Please READ :)   Guild Photogenic Event Submission - *Please READ :) I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:19 pm

Aye.
Back to top Go down
Clematis
Soldier
Soldier
Clematis

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Guild Photogenic Event Submission - *Please READ :)   Guild Photogenic Event Submission - *Please READ :) I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:26 am

aye.
Back to top Go down
Syphon
Soldier
Soldier
Syphon

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: aye   Guild Photogenic Event Submission - *Please READ :) I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:47 am

aye but i dunno when coz i might have a school day =S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Photogenic Event Submission - *Please READ :)   Guild Photogenic Event Submission - *Please READ :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Photogenic Event Submission - *Please READ :)
Page 1 of 1