Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunters

Atlantica Hunters guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Me :)...what more can i say..lol

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Syphon
Soldier
Soldier
Syphon

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Me :)...what more can i say..lol Empty
PostSubject: Me :)...what more can i say..lol   Me :)...what more can i say..lol I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:44 am

Well i am a guy who plays a guy unlike those crazy people out there who are guys that play as women *looks at laoch and clem Evil or Very Mad *
i am 13 and turning 14 on December 18 Smile let this be a reminder to u of when to buy me pressies! Very Happy *said with a stern face* u dont have to tho... Evil or Very Mad
well my real name is Robin...yes its a funny name Rolling Eyes credits to my parents whom i love..*cough cough*
and i live in Australia Very Happy but background is filipino..
Likes - Mmorpgs, animals, family, any humorous cartoon by matt greoning Smile, traveling, being with friends, annoying people like my 4 sisters even tho i know they dont like it Twisted Evil and yummeh food Very Happy
Dislikes - You lol! jks, icky things like cockroaches and spiders, being poor Sad, homework, assignments, dying on games, getting viruses Sad and being teased so u better not tease me in a bad way Evil or Very Mad !

EDIT:BTW i like using a lot of emoticons as u can tell What a Face Very Happy Smile Laughing Cool Shocked Evil or Very Mad clown bom drunken
Back to top Go down

Me :)...what more can i say..lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hunters :: General :: Welcome-
Jump to: