Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunters

Atlantica Hunters guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Impresions about the fishing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stigmata
Admin
Admin
Stigmata

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Impresions about the fishing Empty
PostSubject: Impresions about the fishing   Impresions about the fishing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 5:05 am

What do you think. It's a good source of income?

In my opinion it kind of sucks at lvl 0 ... especially when you don't find cheep rods and spoiled bite.

If you want to make some profit the rod should be at least 10k and the bite 100 per bite.

The profit isn't to big .. if you have luck only doubles the investment you make ( let's assume you give 200k for 20 rods and bites ... you make like 400k. ( I donno this is what i made ... maybe didn't get the best price in market ... the prices of the fish were constantly falling ... sold the prussian carp with only 700 )
Back to top Go down
https://argoshunters.forumotion.com
Warrender
Soldier
Soldier

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Impresions about the fishing   Impresions about the fishing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:00 am

I've been able to resist the temptation to learn Fishing as yet. The prices on the Fishing Action (Beg) certainly helps.

From the research I've been doing on it, it seems to make decent money once you skill up your Fishing skill high enough to be able to use the higher level rods and bait. Regardless, it's a money-making activity you can do while AFK. So any profit still beats the other AFK alternatives IMO unless you are auto-crafting on commission.

Oh, and I didn't know there was that much of a market for the fish. I thought most people turned them in to the fishing NPC for Fishing points.
Back to top Go down
Stigmata
Admin
Admin
Stigmata

PostSubject: Re: Impresions about the fishing   Impresions about the fishing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:35 am

fist time when i start the selling there was no fish on market ... then they came... with lots and lots of fishes XD
Back to top Go down
Zeigh
Soldier
Soldier
Zeigh

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Impresions about the fishing   Impresions about the fishing I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:22 am

I like fish.
Back to top Go down
Stigmata
Admin
Admin
Stigmata

PostSubject: Re: Impresions about the fishing   Impresions about the fishing I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 2:53 pm

ooook ... just like that? you like fish? why? taste good? Smile

Last edited by Stigmata on Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zeigh
Soldier
Soldier
Zeigh

PostSubject: Re: Impresions about the fishing   Impresions about the fishing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:05 am

Indeed. And it's healthy even.
Back to top Go down
ayyasha
Soldier
Soldier
ayyasha

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Impresions about the fishing   Impresions about the fishing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 1:15 am

mmmmmmmm not exactly a good advert for eating healthy fish are you
lol!
Back to top Go down
Warrender
Soldier
Soldier

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Impresions about the fishing   Impresions about the fishing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:52 am

Just fished up a cultural box yesterday and the treasure turned out to be worth 3 million. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Zeigh
Soldier
Soldier
Zeigh

PostSubject: Re: Impresions about the fishing   Impresions about the fishing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:51 am

wow Surprised
Gonna try that fishing myself too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Impresions about the fishing   Impresions about the fishing I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:15 pm

i have some fishing supplies if ya'll need some...holla!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Impresions about the fishing   Impresions about the fishing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Impresions about the fishing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hunters :: Atlantica :: Strategies-
Jump to: