Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunters

Atlantica Hunters guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NightHawk, the one and only ;D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xNightHawkx
Soldier
Soldier
xNightHawkx

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-17

NightHawk, the one and only ;D Empty
PostSubject: NightHawk, the one and only ;D   NightHawk, the one and only ;D I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:16 am

SO since i'm here, i might as well write this i guess lol
i'm a 15 year old kid who just happens to like turn based games unlike everyone else in my age group >.> I'm good at school and i guess i'm pretty popular for a gamer nerd, not trying to brag tho Razz
I like all kinds of music, i'm not picky, but i DO like to have it loud, whether its classical or screamo xD
also, I do my hair every day, its actually a gross curly mess normally unless i straighten it xD

I like running, fast, over anything that stands in my way, no matter what it is. I'm actually pretty athletic, but i don't do sports, only Parkour and freerunning. I also like to eat xD but who doesnt? ;D I also like gaming, but only games with good storyline. To me, Hunters guild and ghostbuster's nation is like a storyline, so it's you guys that keep me playing ;D

my dislikes... people who cant stand on their own two feet and cry about how horrible their life is, stupid people, and quitters. Oh and also when someone tries to say something and you say "I don't care" and they KEEP TALKING Mad GAAH

lol anyways, that's me I guess, I'll see you guys online ^^
Back to top Go down

NightHawk, the one and only ;D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hunters :: General :: Welcome-
Jump to: