Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunters

Atlantica Hunters guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stigmata: welcome all on the new forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stigmata
Admin
Admin
Stigmata

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Stigmata: welcome all on the new forum Empty
PostSubject: Stigmata: welcome all on the new forum   Stigmata: welcome all on the new forum I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:33 am

Ok, I am stigmata ... not to many ppl know me in game Smile i only keep touch with zapper. My real name is Fediuc Alexandru, 20 years old, from Romania. I am a student at Economics Academy from Bucharest with the specialization on Management first year. Don't know what to say more ... my char is lvl 45 now Gunner Razz and i hope this forum will help our guild.
Back to top Go down
https://argoshunters.forumotion.com
Zapper
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: New Hunters Forum - Thanks to Stigmata   Stigmata: welcome all on the new forum I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:14 pm

Hello Hunters and welcome to your brand new Hunters Guild Forum. Very Happy

This became a reality thanks to the efforts of Stigmata.. our brilliant future economist and truly nice guy from Eastern Europe. Let's all give him a well-deserved cheer.. cheers

WELL DONE, STIGMATA !!! cyclops

Zapper's alter ego is a crazed 58-year-old 'retired marketing executive' from a EuroTransnational that will remain nameless. It is believed that his name is Paul Montagu (a.k.a. Pauly) and his wife's name is Emma. He is believed to reside in the Anthem community of Henderson near the St.Rose Sienna Hospital in the sunny state of Nevada but some other people swear to have seen him all over the globe. Although, he has been rumored to have passed away, he continues to haunt the Argos Server of Atlantica as the sole survivor of 6 CBGs in one single operation for Southern Nevada and Southern California.

People claim that he is planning a comeback to join the rank of the working classes but if he does not make it, he is planning to come back as a gerbil.. lol!

Remember that LOVE is the answer... flower
Back to top Go down
Stigmata
Admin
Admin
Stigmata

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Stigmata: welcome all on the new forum   Stigmata: welcome all on the new forum I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 4:49 am

Thx zap Razz now i hope all the users will join. Btw you should have posted a new topic about yourself Razz ... not in mine Smile but no harm.

PS: You are mod now Smile
Back to top Go down
https://argoshunters.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stigmata: welcome all on the new forum   Stigmata: welcome all on the new forum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stigmata: welcome all on the new forum
Page 1 of 1