Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunters

Atlantica Hunters guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[High Importance] Server Time 6-9pm Wednesday: Nemesis Pirate Dungeon Invitation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clematis
Soldier
Soldier
Clematis

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-03-13

[High Importance] Server Time 6-9pm Wednesday: Nemesis Pirate Dungeon Invitation Empty
PostSubject: [High Importance] Server Time 6-9pm Wednesday: Nemesis Pirate Dungeon Invitation   [High Importance] Server Time 6-9pm Wednesday: Nemesis Pirate Dungeon Invitation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:25 am

Goncourt, leader of Nemesis and peaceful nation has extended an invitation to our members (specifically our 90's) to run their pirate dungeon at the above mentioned time. Some of you may have known that his nation has also extended an invitation for our guild to be part of the nation. Hence this dungeon raid will be significant in that our members may help make a collective decision based on this dungeon experience.

To prepare for the dungeon, Goncourt asked us to become part of their nation until completion of it, so as to provide a chance for those taking part to "mingle" with each other, which will ultimately help our members to make the big decision. While not against the idea, I, personally, am agreeing only under the condition that we can leave whenever we please.

Express your opinion. And leave it to Zapper to make the call.
Back to top Go down
Warrender
Soldier
Soldier

Number of posts : 11

[High Importance] Server Time 6-9pm Wednesday: Nemesis Pirate Dungeon Invitation Empty
PostSubject: Re: [High Importance] Server Time 6-9pm Wednesday: Nemesis Pirate Dungeon Invitation   [High Importance] Server Time 6-9pm Wednesday: Nemesis Pirate Dungeon Invitation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:14 pm

Kinda short notice - don't know if I will be able to attend as I have to work the next day and it will be 12PM local time when this ends.
Back to top Go down
Warrender
Soldier
Soldier

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: [High Importance] Server Time 6-9pm Wednesday: Nemesis Pirate Dungeon Invitation   [High Importance] Server Time 6-9pm Wednesday: Nemesis Pirate Dungeon Invitation I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:41 am

Warrender wrote:
Kinda short notice - don't know if I will be able to attend as I have to work the next day and it will be 12PM local time when this ends.

LOL. I guess I was able to attend. Was fun- let's do it again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [High Importance] Server Time 6-9pm Wednesday: Nemesis Pirate Dungeon Invitation   [High Importance] Server Time 6-9pm Wednesday: Nemesis Pirate Dungeon Invitation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[High Importance] Server Time 6-9pm Wednesday: Nemesis Pirate Dungeon Invitation
Page 1 of 1