Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunters

Atlantica Hunters guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Destiny Drama

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Warrender
Soldier
Soldier

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Destiny Drama Empty
PostSubject: Destiny Drama   Destiny Drama I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:15 am

http://atlantica.ndoorsgames.com/center/ATForum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=17742&posts=11#M152804

Kinda glad we're out of that nation.
Back to top Go down
Clematis
Soldier
Soldier
Clematis

Number of posts : 15

Destiny Drama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny Drama   Destiny Drama I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:04 am

i actually knew about this even before it happened. a friend of mine is from Immortal and he told me they were going to war Drew. so i warned Drew about it. but none of the three of us had the slightest idea why this war is even happening. now i wonder what my friend from Immortal has to say about this. this is just retarded.

oh well, at least Drew got his heads-up. so he should actually be grateful to me.

but then again, he was rather embarrassed when i caught him trying to bid on Helsinki:p
Back to top Go down
Clematis
Soldier
Soldier
Clematis

Number of posts : 15

Destiny Drama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny Drama   Destiny Drama I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:16 am

Latest news: Drew asks Goncourt to help. peaceful declares war on Immortal. Immortal dissolves. Immortal pays tribute to peaceful. Drew's nation will still have to fight a dissolving nation. but at the very least they are here to stay.
Back to top Go down
Warrender
Soldier
Soldier

Number of posts : 11

Destiny Drama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny Drama   Destiny Drama I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:13 pm

Clematis wrote:
but then again, he was rather embarrassed when i caught him trying to bid on Helsinki:p

LOL - he told me he was there to prevent people from bidding on Helsinki.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Destiny Drama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny Drama   Destiny Drama I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destiny Drama
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hunters :: Atlantica :: General Atlantica Talking-
Jump to: