Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunters

Atlantica Hunters guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hi,a big hi and hello

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ayyasha
Soldier
Soldier
ayyasha

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-25

hi,a big hi and hello Empty
PostSubject: hi,a big hi and hello   hi,a big hi and hello I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:48 am

just thought id drop a quick post to say HELLO lol.not been playin long but enjoying it greatly especially the feeling round guild (feel the love lol)

and yes i am male - old enough to know better but young enough to ignore it too lol
play female toons for the pyscological reasons ie you get more help if peeps think your a girl Laughing

so see you all in game and happy hunting
Back to top Go down
Haenami
Soldier
Soldier
Haenami

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: hi,a big hi and hello   hi,a big hi and hello I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:22 am

Really! I resent that men are playing woman. hmmm.... wait.... I tend to play with sharp swords, guns, and martials arts.... I guess my hubby will have to stay home with the kids then, no?
Back to top Go down
lancer
Soldier
Soldier
lancer

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: hi,a big hi and hello   hi,a big hi and hello I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:42 pm

ayyasha wrote:
play female toons for the pyscological reasons ie you get more help if peeps think your a girl Laughing

funny... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi,a big hi and hello   hi,a big hi and hello I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi,a big hi and hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hunters :: General :: Welcome-
Jump to: