Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunters

Atlantica Hunters guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ariakus a.k.a.: Lord Ariakus or Ari

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ariakus
Soldier
Soldier
Ariakus

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Ariakus a.k.a.: Lord Ariakus or Ari Empty
PostSubject: Ariakus a.k.a.: Lord Ariakus or Ari   Ariakus a.k.a.: Lord Ariakus or Ari I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:49 pm

Well, first of all maybe I should explain the origin of my name. It comes from a Dragonlance fantasy novel entitled the "Doom Brigade". Lord Ariakus was a dark warlord there and when i first read his name , I found it kinda cool and since then I have been using it quite frequently.

I am 24 years old and born in Hungary. I am studying English and German at the university.

What I like : playing basketball , watching good movies, animes, listening to good quality music, driving cars, whale hunting *harrrrrr* and saving the world from Godzilla

What i dont like: eating liver, snails, waiting for someone and farming giant crystals

My special skills: preparing 120 pancakes in one and a half hour, i have an excellent facial recognition ( i can recognise peeps whom i havent seen for 18 or 20 years), and i am a good observer ( I like to observe people and guess whats on their mind)

Favorite animal: wolf

Favorite foods: spagetti, pizza, tortellini, lasagne, pancake, beans

Favorite Musics: Metallica, Nirvana, movie soundtracks, anime soundtracks, Yamato (drummers of Japan), Sting, Scorpions, Bryan Adams, Foo Fighters, Pet Shop Boys, Rammstein and a lot more

Favorite musical instruments: organ, guitar , violin, piano, drums

Favorite movies: Star Wars , Lord of the Rings, Equilibrium, Back to the Future, Tropic Thunder, Snatch, Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, Blade Runner, Fight Club, Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal, Sleepy Hollow, Full Metal Jacket

Favorite tv series: Millennium, X-Files, Twin Peaks, Rome, House M. D., Band of Brothers, Profit

If any questions arise, feel free to ask. As a last remark, let me quote one of my favorite poems, I hope you will like it.

He Wishes For The Cloths Of Heaven

Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half-light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

by William Butler Yeats
Back to top Go down

Ariakus a.k.a.: Lord Ariakus or Ari
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hunters :: General :: Welcome-
Jump to: